User Tag List

Thread: Toonami

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toonami

anyone here grow up on toonami when they were younger and became an anime lover thanks to this great programming block. Do you still watch it today?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to watch Toonami. Back when it aired throughout the day and when it aired on the weekend before it was canceled the first time. Since it has been back I haven't really watched it much. I know they're doing Dragon Ball Super in English on there now, which is dope,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    I used to watch Toonami. Back when it aired throughout the day and when it aired on the weekend before it was canceled the first time. Since it has been back I haven't really watched it much. I know they're doing Dragon Ball Super in English on there now, which is dope,
    not only super but the kai version of the boo saga, so its an entire hour of DBZ. Plus Gundam Unicorn along with Hunter X Hunter with Naruto shippuden. I say One Piece but that is leaving the block. So its not much, but it makes my saturday nights pretty good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon_skeith View Post
    not only super but the kai version of the boo saga, so its an entire hour of DBZ. Plus Gundam Unicorn along with Hunter X Hunter with Naruto shippuden. I say One Piece but that is leaving the block. So its not much, but it makes my saturday nights pretty good.
    that's pretty cool. It's sad they're removing one piece

I've only watched a few things on toonami. I never sgaw it back when it was really popular before it was canceled. It's good they started up again and are bringing anime back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never really seen it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichi-san View Post
    that's pretty cool. It's sad they're removing one piece

I've only watched a few things on toonami. I never sgaw it back when it was really popular before it was canceled. It's good they started up again and are bringing anime back
    yeah, some kind of licensing issue that they are losing One Piece, but could come back done day.